:the game: :the game:

FRESSH

The concept of this game is pretty new and fresh, the execution is top notch tho!

Castle Cat 3 Castle Cat 3

Funny!

really funny and smooth game. it would have been nice to have a level checkpoint or somthing tho.

Cyborg. Cyborg.

Shocking

I never expected this game to be so well polished, from the game design, anime-ish sequences, and the extrordinary design. Just the ability to fly and change weapons is the icing on the cake. Im impressed. The level of detail is high and the game is genuinley fun!

Agnry Faic 2 Agnry Faic 2

DigiCrack

Highly Highly Highly addictive! fist time i played it for 45 min. The sense of gravity is awsome!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

SOLID

I appreciate that the game is still on newgrounds even though there is a console version. Super Enjoyable.

Streets Of Fire Streets Of Fire

Addictive!!

Im not sure if its the pick up and playability, the song, or the inner arsonist within me, but i come back to play this game, year after year!

SHIFT SHIFT

Ingenius

This is an extremley fresh and well done game. The thought that went in to these puzzles is superb!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

The Best

The Best Flash Fighting Game Ive Ever Played.
Programming. Flawless.
Visuals. Perfect
Controls. Solid
Music. Sweet.
I Look forward to another one!

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Super Duper Tite

Excellent game. One of the Best Flash games that Ive played. Good Art direction. Good pick up and playability. Good Humor. Excellent programing.

Light people on Fire Light people on Fire

Hilarious!

I thourouly enjoyed it. Nice music work. Nice visual style, keep it up!